View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 06:11 AM
Islander

reeferfulton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5 View Post
Hey now, I would totally use spectacularly awesomest. Clearly you haven't seen some of the earlier TOTM titles

oh and it says "edited by kien" feb 18 on the first post so you've been outed

Great thread, I was going to say "how did I miss this?" clearly it was because it didn't have SPECTACULARLY AWESOMEST in the title previously, and well because I've been a space cadet for the past year (yeah i'll admit it).

Anyways, congrats on the new tank, now get moving on it! I've just read a year of updates and like watching a tv series on DVD to the current season, I need to see the new stuff pronto!
ya , things are definitely looking up for me since the name change of the thread .. thanks Kien. !
I am moving as quick as i can . i will drain the tank of tap water tomorrow , and slide the stand into its final position, and begin making RO water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythanith View Post
I love the rock work!
Thanks !
We really tried this time around . but with a new tank , new year , had to pull out all the stops and give it go . We used FijiCrete to attach all the rocks together . The arch is actually two freestanding structures that meet in the middle . they are just zip tied at the meeting point just so they dont slide around.

So that being said . No mushrooms in this tank lol . No GSP , no zoos or palys or ricordia on the main rock work.. lesson learned .

Yes Ricereef , i know you told me long long ago ..haha