View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5 View Post
Thank you. And yes, with only one store that carries saltwater in town there's not a lot of "serious" aquarists around period. In all my time on Canreef I have seen/heard less than a handful of people that have kept them past 5 years.
What's the store in Nanaimo that carries salt water supplies?
Been here almost a year and haven't figured out where anything is.

I find getting customer service at most of these places is like pulling teeth. Maybe because you guys all know everyone its all fine. But it seems if you're not a common face at the regular stores like J&L or King ed, you're nothing to them, and chasing down an employee to get a fish caught or grab a piece of coral can take forever. Ive been purposely passed by 6 times by the employees at J&L one day so they could go chat up somebody they knew that came into the fish room. It's been better more recently... Actually getting greeted when I walk into the fish room to ask if I need anything... but I don't know if theres anything I want right away... I have to look! But after that, again I'm back to trying to hunt somebody down as they help everyone else but never come back and see if I'm ready to grab some fish. It's gotta be just me... everyone else seems to get service LOL