View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 05:26 PM

Wildechild_01 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, i didn't loose everything which is good, did loose quite a bit, I have completely dismantled my rock (well as much as possible without further damaging corals) and still have a few Chromis bodies MIA, but will keep looking, Still working on what will be about a 90G water change,(had to leave enough to keep corals covered) limted by water mixing container volumes so taking some time. Am i correct in thinking that at this point everything i can do to get stuff in the water column and down to sump will be good? Im thinking turn the VorTech up and toss a couple extra power heads in for lots of extra flow, have the carbon reactor ready to go as soon as water level in tank is back up to I can use the sump level. Will probably need to go pick up some salt and more carbon at some point today. While moving rocks around found 2 bubble tip anemones, had 1 a few days ago so now on top of bad water quality for it i have 2 trying to heal from a split.... arrggggg.... haha.... fingers crossed... and any more advice from people who've been through it successfully is appreciated.