View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 04:03 AM
Vendor

nrosdal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditpowdercoat View Post
That would be awesome Nick. You have used them? How come not selling them anymore? And personal opinion on a softie tank, 60x24x24 Would 2 A8 be perfect or overkill? And am I right that I would need 3 D120's as there only 16" long and narrow, correct?

I don't get a lot of computer research time and fall off on a lot of the threads. But I am just fed up with my DIY Cree/Multichip lights.

dan@banditpowdercoat.com
They were not a big seller due to most people don't need that much power (it would be overkill for most sps tanks with the area it covers and how much wattage is available in it) but more is better then not enough. For a softie tank 3 d120 is tons and would even allow for most sps in the top 2/3 of the tank. But the a8 is a beauty and would allow for sps on sand and burnt stuff everywhere else if you have on full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coasting View Post
Oh gee thanks....
haha, its all personal preference. Some people order standard layout from me and want 15 extra white or blues and switch the fixture to look either like a urine color or make a listerine color tank and are happy when i wouldn't be.