View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 05:34 AM

SanguinesDream is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylumdown View Post
That is a giant PITA. I'd decide which I liked better/was worth more to me in dollars and sentimental meaning. There's a million more clownfish in the sea, and they're very easy to get (unless they're some sort of fancy designer clown of course), but expensive and hard to find corals are not always so easy to replace. At the end of the day, your clowns don't care if they're in your tank or someone else's. If they've got this habit for you, they'll likely keep it up with other corals so I'd want to make a decision about not just this coral, but all the others you won't be able to keep because of these specific and easily replaceable fish.
I totally appreciate this rationale and if I were in a major centre, "adios amigos" to Nemo and his friends. But I'm the only one with illusions of grandeur in this area, so I have to figure out a better plan than fish flavored creamsicles.

Atm, the chalice is being covered by my large oscar net so that the clowns can't get to it. I'm trying to make room in my tank for this contraption to work. This allows me to do some tank maintenance that will likely take half the night, so not all is lost.

Thanks for humoring me, though. I am just being a petulant turd whose shiny new toy got damaged.