View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 07:28 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madreefer View Post
Denny the guy your talking about has a whole different story but that's between you and him. I sent the same guy something with the agreement to "pay me when you can." I didn't have a problem at all getting paid. Maybe it depends in the deal
i bet lol which one?

i guess thats how it goes theres always two sides , who wants to say " i burned that guy" or would admit it if a deal is pending with you?? with the second instance it was admitted it wasnt my fault and still didnt get paid , in fact and exact words " your stuff was great but im not paying for the other guys corals" for the second instance i think it was more of the other half of the order through the vendor , in any case there were lots of " ill send money " from both sides but nothing ever came from it and in the second case i covered all costs on all sides up front and on a promise.

i still have all the emails if it really came down to it for both cases as i get email notifications from canreef for pms and both instances were dealt through pm here , so theres def an easy way to tell one from the other lol