View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 01:55 AM

rstar is on a distinguished road

Hello Everyone! It's been a long time since I've been on here so I thought I would post some update shots. It's been nearly a year since I got the LED fixture and I am still greatly enjoying it.

I've really been slacking on tank maintenance for the last 6 months as I've been busy with work and my kids, but am reconnecting with the hobby. I've been battling a bubble algae outbreak for a while now so please don't mind it.

The leathers are looking angry because I fragged them a few days ago but are healing well.

As for the light, all the corals I have are doing great. The most notable change is with the birdsnest which was just a tiny frag on Jan 24 of last year, it's now roughly the size of a softball. I am still debating adding a second light however I don't feel like the tank is missing out on anything without it. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Full Tank from Jan 2013

Full Tank Dec 2013

Birdsnest from Jan 2013

Birdsnest Dec 2013

A few other random shots.