View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 07:43 PM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjef View Post
If you had to buy the tools individually would you buy all of them? Not likely so did you spend too much to use one of the four tools occasionally and leave the other three sitting pretty in the fancy box. Ya probably. I'm mean unless you use tweezers or scissors on a daily basis who needs 'German steel' utensils.
Well I use tweezers a lot in my tank which is rusted right now (would cost be atleast $10 to get it). I need a bone cutter a lot to frag. A good one would cost me anywhere from $20-$40. My coral glue is almost at the end so another $20 over there. I ran out of frag plugs so another $5-$10 over there. I need a scissor to buy to get some left over xenias ($10 if I buy it from ebay). So basically I dont need all of them but if I were to buy them individually, they would cost me almost the same if not more. And would rust and I don't like putting rusty items in my tank (just personally issue). So if you already have these things, you shouldn't be looking into buying this as a requirement but (if you want) rather as an impulse buy. But since I have been looking to buy some of these tools, I grabbed it. Few frags can give me the return (so within a month) unlike .... nevermind

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob