View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 03:57 AM

ReefHero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
The government wants more money because we want more stuff. We want less traffic, better infrastructure, more doctors, better health care, more immigration services, more police, better education system... We all want something that the government is responsible for providing. Someone has to pay for it all. Our System isn't perfect, but it's not terrible either. There are a lot of terrible systems in the world. Just ask someone who has come from a communist state, or a dictatorship,. I for one am quite happy to pay my taxes and do my part. The result is a great education and health system that I had the fortune of growing up in and raising my kids in. As well as safe place for my family to live. To me, it is a small price to pay for these comforts that so many people in the world do not have.

+1 we got it pretty good here. Definitely has to be amongst the top rated countries IMO. And don't kid yourself I'm sure they would tax the poor and starving in third world countries if they had anything....
Looks like Putin is trying to give us a run though lol..... Such a swell guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk