View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 11:58 PM

gqlmao is on a distinguished road

Woah, I should call this thread would you like a reef tank with those gundams :P. Gundam Wing was what got me hooked. My favorite is wing gundam zero, I think the wings and the slender body design make that gundam simply the best looking one. Next is strike, then Exia seven swords. I like clean simple gundams, now I gotta take some pictures. What's a thread without pictures.

I used to listen to J pop back in junior high, and since I am a anime nut I still heard the odd song here and there in intros and endings.

On a serious note: I think I am going to do it. I am going to go back to T-5s. I have noticed the corals in the back arent getting enough light from one set up and I am not getting growth in a lot of the shaded areas of the SPS. I was thinking of going to the ATI Sunpower 24" 8x24W fixture. The fixture is 17.5" wide leaving around 15" for actual bulb length, my tank being 18" wide if I hang it semi low I shouldn't have much light spill. As for the corals, I am blasting the radions at 85 percent so there shouldn't be an intensity issue with the 8 bulb setup, of course lighting acclimation will be done to be safe. Anyone want to pitch in some advice or direction?

Last edited by gqlmao; 11-29-2013 at 12:09 AM.