View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Banned

denny_C is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magickiwi View Post
I'd like to see a retailer carry a comprehensive inventory of parts for the items they sell. For example if Concept carries the Tunze 9016 then all the associated spare parts would be in inventory.

I know that's a PITA to inventory every little widget and gizmo but there's been times where I need part xyz and go back to where I bought the item to find out they don't carry anything but the complete unit. I'm not a rig up a work-around kind of guy, I like to buy the exact part that needs replacing. The response "We can order it in" doesn't work for me, if something is broken most times I can't wait a couple weeks to fix it. I imagine it's a pretty common story.

That's just my feedback, for what it's worth.
that would take alot of space , im not sure about other stores but we had to dedicate a large portion of our building to the glass shop so storage space for inventory wasnt as large as we had liked.

with that said we are always willing to order stuff in if we dont have it , and we are working on carrying some of the more common things , for example on the way are a whole line of parts for the two little fishies reactors including fittings,sponges,caps etc.

we also carry parts for certain things like ecotech vortechs, radions ,water pumps and ro/di parts and obviously aquarium parts and accessories

unfortunately we can only carry so much though and we are just getting back carrying all the dry goods we use to before the move and we are planning to expand our drygoods selection inludding replacement parts