View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 11:29 AM

belzebuth is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,
I did contact the store yesterday which then contacted the tank manufacturer. They were both willing to work with us and felt pretty bad considering that we had already been dealing with a leaky tank

The tank maker offered to fix the tank or the store offered a substantial credit toward equipment or livestock.

When speaking with the store employee he happened to ask: Are you sure this is a scratch ? I thought what a silly questions... he then mentioned that sometime when they seal the eurobrace a small fine hair of silicone land on the glass which could look like a scratch.

I had never considered this could be the scenario with this tank since the silicone is black and the scratch is a fine white line..Dohhh

Since I was dealing with this issue from work yesterday ... took a razor blade first thing when I came home yesterday, went to the fish room and gently went over the scratch

Ta daaa !!!! Gone, OMG I was sooo happy!

In the end two good thing came out of this:

1 - My tank is not damaged

2- The store and tank manufacturer displayed awesome customer service skills and stood behind their products which reinforce my relationship with them.

Thanks for the input all

signed
One happy girl :