View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:17 PM

AdamsB is on a distinguished road

So change of plans for the group buy. I spoke to Tony at MJC and he suggested we wait a week. He has a large group buy going to Calgary this week, once that ships he'll have more room and will update the website with fresh goodies. We also spoke about convenience of purchasing an this is what's happening.

Check out the MJC website, whatever you like, buy it. Once it's sold to you it'll be removed from the website for you and held for shipping with everybody else's. When placing your order please select Iceland as your shipping destination but leave a note saying

"Kelowna group buy, *insert your name*"

The note is important otherwise Tony won't know. Shipping has changed by 1 week for pick up Thursday nov. 7th. Any questions please direct them my way. This works out better for us because it means we can shop over the next week buying bits and pieces and get them all shipped together.

I'll pick up from the airport, you're welcome to meet me there or I can take them to my house (White road, Kelowna).

*Important*
Collection will have to be within 2 hours of them arriving at the airport. Remember they've travelled overnight and we want to reduce deaths. All coral are guarantied to arrive alive but ONLY if picked up within 2 hours of their arrival in Kelowna. I can also hold corals for anybody working out of town but I need to know ASAP so I can prep extra room in my tank.

Thanks everybody and Tony.