View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 05:07 AM

SeaSerpant is on a distinguished road
Red face SeaSerpants 20g Long

Hey All,
Some of you may remember a young immature boy signing up on this site nearly six years ago, he was about 13 yo and ambitious. Well, that boy has grown up a little and is onto smaller and better things.

Just a little backstory before i get started. I've had multiple aquariums in the past. It started with a 10g fw, then a 20, then a 55, then up to a 120g fw tank. Then salt got in my veins and the 120g fw became a 120g sw. Now fast forward a few years and i've moved out, started uni (2nd year civil engineering) and i've finally settled down enough to start the next step in my journey, a 20g long.

I was going to wait until the next nano tank contest but i don't know if i can wait that long

I plan to custom make my own stand as well as canopy for this tank. I hope to keep it as a slow build so that i don't rush into anything and cause the entire system to crash.

I currently have:
20g Long (30x12x12)
koralia nano(may not use)
fluval marine 24" leds

I'll upload pictures in the near future, they'll be not to good quality since i only have a phone to work with, but it'll give you a better picture of my plans.

Thanks All for looking!
SeaSerpant