Thread: Anyone Vape?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 01:21 AM

banditpowdercoat is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone Vape?

I restarted smoking almost 2 years ago now, after a 9 year quit. The separation and pending divorce ain't easy. BUT, Cigarettes disgust me, Cigars was what I went to. Slipped down to Captian Blacks, and at 2pks/day some days, It was time to do someting!!!!. Now I can't quit. I quit for HER!, Now my life ain't the same and I'm needing the habbit. I found epuffer.com. Selling nicotine in their ecigs and ecigars. Got a e650 with Cohito fluid and havent had a real cigar in 2 days and dont want one!. using the 1.2mg fluid. I'm liking the fact I can just take a couple drags here and there to 'get my fix'. Unlike having to burn a whole cigar. And no smell in house.

Real test was today, replumbing my CL! Had to cut the tank lines on the tank side of shutoff's!!!! Real stressfull!!! Makeshift plugs on lines in tank, re arrange rock, cut pipes, pray pray no leaks. Replace plumbing, install Speedwave 2640, another leak, calmly fix. I woulda blown up to th roof if I was not gettn nicotine. Just a drag here and there, and continue working. 6 hrs without actually stopping! Way to go Vape!!! I'm sold.

Umm, a tank or 5