View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:28 AM

Weasy2k is on a distinguished road

Ok so everything listed above is sold except for the Aussie Hammer and a couple Aussie Acans I thought i lost months ago in the sand!

Below you can see the Hammer is a bit unhappy with the lighting in the front of the tank, however, on the top you can see it is still strong as ever.

The coral was worse then this years ago when i first got it and it "retook" the parts that were thought to be dead/regressed.

Like the rest of the corals I have sold, I am discounting this coral because of the state it is in. I firmly believe that with proper light and tank conditions this coral will come back and then some.

The acan's are both going to sold together...well i am pretty much giving away the small one as its REALLY tiny. They are both the same coral as one is a frag from the other.
I only have a picture of the larger one and you can slightly see the colours in the top right of the picture. I forgot the type of Acan it is, but I do know its from an Aussie import.

Aussie Hammer - $40
Aussie Acan's - $15
All for $50....

Thank you all for your interest in my corals...it was really sad to see it all go but i met some pretty cool people in the process and know it all went to a good place.

Jewel is still in the tank, those that asked about her/him I will be getting back to you as soon as the tank is empty of corals and ready to come down.

Last edited by Weasy2k; 07-06-2015 at 05:05 PM.