View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 01:27 AM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the late replies everyone. Been busy the whole day with the move and putting the corals in a tub with saltwater. Corals seem fine (they were sitting in a garage for the whole night till after noon) but the fishes (4 chromis) and the cleaner shrimp died I have the skimmer running in the tub so I just hope they survive till they are put back into the tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearth View Post
That is crappy but understandable moving always sucks and mix in the fact of moving a SW system is added stress especially the larger the tank the larger the headache.

Hope it all works out for you in the end
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus99 View Post
Raied this summers been the ****s for you.

When your ready ill help you with live stock. I always have frags. You just pay the shipping and we will get you going again
Thank you so much for the offer Nick Well in terms of this hobby, you are right, summer has been crappy but in other terms related to scholarship and work, it has been great. Best part is, I have been able to isolate my feelings from my hobby and other activities of mine; previously I used to moan and now when crap happens in this hobby, I just follow what Brad once wrote: there can be things much worse than just dying corals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralgurl View Post
If you want, you can move some stuff to my tank until you get yours up and running again. I can help move it both ways if needed!

I don't have much I can offer as far as restocking is concerned though.
Thanks a lot for the offer Sheena. Really appreciate it I have moved it to my brother-in-laws house and will again have to move possibly 13/14th (after I get my tank filled with water at the new place). If I see the tub is not working for the corals, I will give you a knock

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob