View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 02:25 PM
Gold Member

FishyFishy! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Codfather View Post
I think some people need to remember a few things...
I don't recall paying anything for the use of the forum.
I've benefitted greatly from using it, both in knowledge asked and left by people.
The ability to buy and sell both new(from venders) and used from other members.
I've met a lot of great people, willing to help out in a pinch. Whether it be feeding my fish and watching the tank while I was gone, or just sitting around BSing. A few of the people I've met through Canreef are now some of my closest friends.
If there's a need, and for me there has been on one or two occasions. Where a mod has had to step in and help and diffuse a situation, they're there quickly.
Some people have forgotten this, and seem to think that this forum is there own personal tool that should bend to their every wish.
I'd like everyone to think for one moment about this. What if this forum was to suddenly stop. Shutdown indefinitely. Then what? Where would you go to get the information and guidance that we've all used from this site at one time or another?
This forum, regardless of what others have said in the recent past, is possibly the best forum in Canada.
Here's what I think. If you think that things on this forum are that bad, move on.
And remember, this site doesn't run itself. The mods are the backbone of this forum and are needed.....

Well said. Well said.

I wouldn't know what to do with all of my spare time at work if Canreef were to suddenly dissapear... I would go nuts. Youtube can only provide me with so much entertainment!

They call it addiction for a reason...