Thread: Happy News....
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 05:27 PM

Coralgurl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanguinesDream View Post
That is wonderful news! Congratulations for the both of you and your new little family. And prayers that your Dad recovers enough to enjoy your day. Just a thought, have you looked into a Justice of the Peace to do a bedside ceremony in case your Dad isn't doing well?
Thank you. We've discussed this and yes it is an option, even if its just a "pretend" one due to arranging of marriage license and JP. Dad thinks we should just rent a coach bus, drive to Vegas and party there and back!! Gotta love him!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown lover View Post
Way to go Congrats to the two of you, my advice: talk lots, trust lots, and most important " Love lots". 25 years with my bride next April 29/14
Congrats to you and your bride!!! Hope you have something fun planned! That's quite the accomplishment! My parents hit 43 years this week!!!

My big thing with my guy is no expectations. Weird how this has worked, but it has as I am always surprised by the little things he does! Started when we first started dating and hasn't really changed, just evolved.