View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Banned

Basile is on a distinguished road

Some one asked me in a private message what happened there it is;

I'm redoing my condo so i'm really busy so i asked a guy who's better than me in plumbing to set up the system for me a to deal with the set up, but this was started at the end of june. And this Dreck guy who seem to be the only guy to be in charge( they say he's Miracle Aquarium) never returns phone calls in time and always has an excuse. Then HE MADE a mistake in the odering , so i called since it was time to pay half at the beggining like they're asking us to do. Thats ok, but because i wasn't the guy who i've hired to set up my tank, he didn't want to deal with me....I had my credit card in hand ready to pay which i told him that...still acting like an *** hole he treated me like **** and send me back of the bus. I can just imagine the after sales services or during the build . I also wanted some precisions on the maintenance of starfire glass, the waranty but none of those subjects came about because i was grilled for not behing at my place..... How's that. I'm the customer, i also had another living room project in mind but it certainly wont be with them. I had my credit card in my hand monday morning ready to pay and i was told he was not availble, and when i get him wednesday he treats me like ****, no way he's getting my money.

Last edited by Basile; 08-22-2013 at 04:42 PM.