Old 08-14-2013, 06:34 PM

Coralgurl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreck View Post
oh man sorry to hear that....
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmeJReefer View Post
Had a rogue emerald crab that took out 4 masked gobies! Crabs r opportunists... Feel for ya
I don't know if the hermits would catch fish and eat them. My flamehawk fish - took a hard look to figure out which fish it was as there was nothing really left of him. All his scales were gone on his body and it was very fleshy stringy bits left. But his face was intact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoh View Post
I had my first death in tank yesterday - a yellow tang. He was bullied to death I guess after introduction. He was in the corner for a few days, as where I found him.

I'm also missing my second banana wrasse, the first one jumped out a few weeks ago, now I can't find the other one! :|

Sorry to hear, Coralgurl!
Very sorry to hear of your losses.

I hate losing fish and I have no idea why or what happened. I'm hoping the RG and clown were just not quite awake yet, but it was a late start to the morning...... will take a look at things tonight when I get home.

I had a red crab at one point that I wasn't able to identify. I'm pretty sure he stayed in my 55 gl tank as there appeared to be recent moltings left in that tank when I sold the rock. I have not seen another crab since, most of the rock in my tank sat dry until I got it up and running. I did add a few additional pieces that came from other reefers. So weird.....