View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 02:55 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Still the three of us here, but Tony has some stuff in life going on, and Christy just had her second little one, so she's tied up elsewhere for the most part. Both still manage items behind the scenes, but I just have more computer time. Doug has helped for years, but a recent events have pulled him away. Ryan, no idea. I think he's been abducted by aliens.
I had actually decided to pick you, Denny, as my replacement, but then you joined Dave and a conflict arose. Keener is part time on some forums, but he's too smart to take my job
As for the business side of things, while some are leaving, new ones are coming on board. It's always been that way. I have no idea what the rates are, I didn't know they went up, and I haven't heard any reasons for changes. We'll have to wait and see how things go. I know for Titus, this is simply a business, and if it fails to earn him a profit, I'd imagine he'd shut down or sell.
I figured they had some life things happening I know Christy use to be very active but I heard she had a little one too

There has been a decent spike in sponsorship fees which has led to a few sponsors dropping out, for concept I'm fighting with Dave to keep us here I do believe I can justify the use for canreef as a retailer but would help for sure if we knew why there was a rise, the pm myself and Dave got had no explanation.

I do hope this doesn't change canreef but its sad to see so many drop out in the same time frame, I know there will always be more sponsors but some of the ones we had were there for years.

Im gonna have to Start a petition called please don't take my canreef

With the way online shopping is taking over the market the need for forumn shopping isn't as important and information alone wont keep canreef going long term.