View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 04:25 PM

michika is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magickiwi View Post
Haha, pictures very soon! I'm desperate to get my tanks going again but damned reality keeps getting in the way... Here's an idea, I'll take a picture of the hell that is my basement ATM and you can see all the construction tools and other crap getting in the way of my fun!

Back to the basement question: Is there a reason why it would be inadvisable to put the tanks in my (developed) basement?
Oh ye old reno basement. I too have that problem. Although it does make you feel really good about yourself when you take those before and after photos! Cheap rah rah rah moments for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
The only regret that I have ever heard from people with basement tanks, myself included, is the visibility (or viewability) aspect.
I have a basement tank. Hell the thing had to be built in my basement. I love it. However my basement is also where my television and gaming areas are, its also where puppy snuggles are best given and received.

So there is some truth in whats mentioned, but if your basement is a destination for something other then just your tank, it might work out better.