View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 05:09 AM

Antrias is on a distinguished road

I could also use some cheato too!

However as for stores I haven't made a trip to the Edmonton stores yet so I can't comment on them. I have made several trips to Calgary so here's my run down:

Gold Aquariums - best prices you will find for fish and corals but they have a small selection because they are specialized in Chiclids (as to which they also have the best prices and good selection of) Best price on 5 pound buckets of NLS pellets too. Always friendly and they speak good English (some of the other places don't...)

Wai's Aquarium - had lots of nice fish and corals but I never ended up getting anything here

Ocean Creation - Some better prices than Wai's I think and good selection (for what I wanted anyway)

Reef Wonderland - just opened and had almost no stock left... I got two super nice coral frags for a good price from them though

Big Als - don't waste your time been there 4 times each time was a waste

Pisces Pets - Expensive saltwater fish but I found some good corals for a decent price and I get my IO salt from here when it's half off and they have good other misc. supplies.

RiverFront - went here once don't remember seeing corals - just fish at average price

Hope this was helpful!