View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:34 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALang View Post
Love that blenny! What an usual one that you have found. You always have the neatest fish and critters! If I have more time...and money...I'd love to start another tank. Something about a nice, quiet tank that can house tiny shrimps and crabs without them being totally lost is very...zen.
Thanks Barnacle blenny's are super awesome and perfect for small pico's. I also love little inverts. Found out the hard way you have to be careful though. I had sexy shrimp that were eating the zoas had to move them to a different tank. Then I got some more zoas and added some more rock and tried gluing the new zoas down (ran out of putty and was told reef glue would work) but the glue released some toxins into the tank (I'm guessing) and shortly after my cool blue spot anemone shrimp died and a little later found my pom pom crab dead Did a 30-40% water change and everything else seems ok. Still have a few zoas I have to stick down but I bought putty now. I'll have to go slow in adding as to much putty at once will create issues.