View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 06:32 PM

MarkoD is on a distinguished road

This happened before I directly contacted you. I got a reply from customerservice@premiumaquatics.com that said:

"We would not be able to have it shipped direct to you. we would have to have it shipped to us 1st the estimated shipping cost would be around $400. We suggest that you contact Royal Exclusiv website. They may be able to ship it direct and help save you on the cost.

Thanks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy B. View Post
This is not true, at no point in time did I tell you that the impeller would be $400 to ship and that we can only order in pallet quantity. I was trying to help you with warranty, however I needed to get the impeller assembly back from you to do so. You told me that Proline held onto the impeller and then threw it away, so there is no way for me to get it back.

Moving forward, I offered to get the impeller for you at our cost since we couldn't do warranty from Proline throwing your impeller in the trash. Here is the copy of the email that I sent to you....

On 2013-06-27, at 9:27 AM, Jeremy Brower <jeremy@premiumaquatics.com> wrote:

I apologize, I'm just trying to help out here and this is the first I'm in the loop on it. Replacement cost of the impeller would be $170 (this is $35 below our retail on it). Shipping via USPS would be the cheapest to you, and probably around $15 - $20. If you let me know immediately I can probably still get this added to our parts order that is leaving Germany either tomorrow or Monday, and will be here in about 10 days.

Thanks,
Jeremy Brower
PremiumAquatics.com
6050 E Hanna Ave #4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
317-895-9005
317-895-9395 fax

Again, I apologize we couldn't help anymore with warranty, but without the item in question for warranty there really is nothing we can do, I'm sorry.

Furthermore, we actually have motorblocks and impellers in stock currently from Royal-Exclusiv that they gave us for warranty purposes, free of charge to us. Anyone who has a warranty issue with an original invoice from purchase is more than welcome to contact me for help with this.

I really don't think it's really anyone elses business to know what happened with the relationship between Royal-Exclusiv and Proline, or Royal-Exclusiv and Vertex. That's between those companies only, and their business, and the info should not be privy to anyone outside of those entities as long as customer are being supported with warranty on all product lines, which they still are.