View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:15 AM

daplatapus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrosdal View Post
The update i got from them last week was that pumps are still in production and might be up to a week later then expected. I will post here when i get an exact completion date and let you all know as soon as i hear anything.

On the bright side. I have been informed that all the units (wp25/wp40) will be completed with the new controllers. Which means they will have the built in speed controller. So, this means that most or probably all that ordered the variable power supply will not need them(unless they were ordered for an older unit you already have).

So, if all who would no longer want the variable power supply could please email me (not pm please) nick@reefsupplycanada.com. Please include your order # or if you don't know it just include your first/last name so i can find your order and i will do my best to get everyone who cancels that part of the order refunded this week.

Thanks all for your patience and the delay at least had a good part as if they had got on them right away we probably would not have gotten the new nifty controllers.
That was only a week ago. Patience grasshopper's