View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:36 PM

Spyd is on a distinguished road

Here are some individual coral pics:

Here are some more close ups that I took last week. SPS growth is coming nicely as are the chalices:
Rainbow Lobo, Kryptonite Candycane, RR Cyphastrea, Ultra Maxima, Tyree Miami Hurricane, Gobstoppers? and my Magician Palys.

One of my Favs as it is self Grown but unnamed for now... I lack the creativity. : It is a nice bright red w/ blue tips and green base. Behind are frags of my Purple Dragon and MRT Northern Delight.

My Tyree Sand Dollar, Fire & Ice Milli, MRT Bottlebrush, Tyree Rainbow Stylo and ORA Red Planet.

Front & Center pic of my nicest frags.

ORA Birds of Paradise and Tyree Ponape Birdsnest

MRT Mummy Eye Chalice

Another new MRT Chalice

BB Dragon Scale Chalice. Very nice colours!

Poison Ivy frag. It does not like the intense light. Bleached out at first but is coming back nicely. I will slowly move it up the tank.

Meteor Shower Cyphastrea growing like crazy!

Bought as a $10 frag. I love it!!! Bright green w/ orange polyps. I believe it is a Goni. Quickly becoming a favourite!

Some acan love!! Also, my gold chalice and MRT Christmas Favia.

Purple Valida w/ not so hot stag in the background.... My Flame BTA split and I managed to get it our right away but not before it stung the crap out of the stag.

BS Bright Green Stag...

Close up of my Tyree Miami Hurricane. Started as 4 - 6 eyes and is now a good 20 plus!! Time to move it to a larger tile!

Close up of my Gobstoppers? Armour of Gods? I don't really know but they are awesome!!!!

RR Bleeding Apple Chalice. Growing like crazy!!!

Some beauty Rainbow Echinatas. Also, my Dragon Soul Favia which is coming back now and another Favia that I just can't seem to get it going.

Random Photo. Classic Palmers Blue Milli and MRT A. Convexa

New addition - Wolverine frag. Looking really nice! Beside that is my ORA Pearlberry which is finally showing a little growth. Behind is my MRT Cobalt Tort. Love that one!

Tyree Purple Monster!!!!! MRT Sarmentosa growing nicely! In the back is an awesome Red Milli. It is hairy as all get out. I love it!

MRT Candlelight growing like mad and Mustard Acro. That thing has some SICK colours! Pic does not do it justice at all.