Thread: Neven's Reef
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 05:38 AM

neven is on a distinguished road

update!
some fishies perished a while back, i thought it was something wrong, but fingers pointed to my feeding regime being very inadequate with such a heavy feeder in the tank. So one by one a few fishies got lethargic and passed on without a body to be found thanks to the CuC.

So i increased my feedings, had a bad incident with a very angry diedem pseudochromis that i had to get out and now is in a time out nano tank all to itself, More stock (clown goby, clown fish and royal gramma), and a proper phosphate media reactor (which wasn't needed but nice to have).

Im all fish stocked up again, i know i have around 50 G of water in my system, but i dont want to push it territory wise, Currently the six line wrasse hates the clown fish, but not chasing him anymore so they might get better, but if not i changed the sump a bit to allow me to time out the wrasse without it getting into my refugium side and killin all the good critters.

unrelated to the above, i gave away some macro algae and a member here commented on the colours popping from my lighting, so i will post my incredibly easy GU10 Build