View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:05 AM

Nano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by intarsiabox View Post
I used to be more of a pepper enthusiast until it got me in trouble with the wife. I made supper one night for the family and added what I thought was a very mild degree of spice to the meal. My daughter who was about 5 at the time took a bite and then cried for the next hour. For the next 3 years she wouldn't even touch her meals without me putting it in the fridge so everything was cold first and asking every meal if daddy cooked it. My wife has still never forgiven me for this and banned me from adding any spices to the meals by myself. Does every woman feel the need to tell every single person they know all the bad things their husbands do?

Haha thats rich. Not to laugh at your expense just the story is cute about your girl. Its strange for me, cause my dad has 0 heat tolerance to the point that some mustards and even green peppers can be too spicey and give him heartburn etc. Where as me I've eaten at some of alberta's "spiciest" places including some dishes that require a waiver be signed prior to eating.. lol never phased me. My wife is similar but her stomach isnt quite as invincible as mine. I look forward to seeing how hot the new "hottest" pepper really is as crazy as that may sound :P