View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 04:47 AM
No Cookies

Dearth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhasan View Post
Those are obviously good works. And they are termed as "regulation" while this guy, in his campaign, is not promoting "regulation" but instead making a path for black market by saying "legal trade is immoral". Our human nature is such that the forbidden fruit is always the tastiest and put a ban on the marine hobby and the industry will find a way that is not regulated or anything - which can be the worst nightmare for the hobbyist as well as the nature. There's a huge difference between people who create/works with regulations and policy and treehugger who write "save trees" on pieces of papers.
Couldn't of said it any better myself Raied

I work in the pulp and paper industry and it drives me batty when the so called environmentalists say it takes 3 trees to make one piece of paper what those idiots don't tell you is no pulp mill in the world uses trees we use byproducts from the sawmills namely chips or get chips from a chipper plant very little if anything goes to waste. They use a play on words to make it sound worse than it really is.