View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:57 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Cool, thanks. Most if not all of my lenses are in fact FX because I've had them longer than the camera body (coming off 35mm *film* .. yeah, I guess I'm dating myself with that statement. Of course, I only date myself because nobody else will. Ba da bing! Thank you thank you I'm here all week.). I think I have 1 lens that is meant for DX, I have to take a closer look at it as I haven't used it in a while.

Maybe the thing to do would be to sell off the lot and start over with newer equipment... so that the whole gamet is of similar vintage since what I have right now is a fair range of ages spanning quite a few years. I dunno.

The D700 was another camera I had been flirting with the idea of the last couple years. For its age I hear it's still a very good option. This was one of the reasons I had started considering the D600 though. New has a nice sounding flair to it and all.