View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 01:57 PM

BlueTang<3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tplouffe View Post
I have a 65 gallon tank. I'm truly hoping there are only 2 crabs in there... Lol
From what I could see, it was pure white, no fuzzy claws. The second one is a dark color, didn't get a good look at that one before he took off.
Yeah was saying sometimes your lucky with the crabs not be intrusive. Usually I have found if they have a hairy body and legs there nasty. If there claws look pointed they is a chance there bad, and the few I Lund had lack tipped claws. I have found usually the bad crabs seem to have really creepy eyes like red or some weird colour. I would say a health fish should be able to avoid the crab less they catch them sleeping, I would lean more to the crab going after other crustacean or corals. But as Jason was saying be patient look into the tank once the lights go out and see if u can find where they hide then its usually a matter of time before you can catch them with tweezers.

360 Reef Tank