View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:58 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Sorry, I got the megapixel #'s wrong typing that post in a hurry (should have checked my facts before posting but .. meh). What I really meant to get at was that the D800 has probably more megapixels than what I would ever make use of since I am not a pro shooter and I don't foresee a lot of really big poster sized images (unless cropping out a very small portion of an image is something people do a lot of, I generally haven't, because I don't have the megapixels for that now). I think the D600 with whatever megapixels it has, would functionally serve me well enough and it is (comparatively to other models) priced nicely enough to consider getting into the FX sensor line. Especially since coming off the 6Mp D70s I would imagine anything will seem a huge leap forward.

Last edited by Delphinus; 04-29-2013 at 04:01 PM.