View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:11 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I must say I'm pretty happy with mine. Best tank related purchase I've made in a while. It has everything I need, nothing I don't, and the expandability/versatility seems to be there in case my needs change down the road.

What really sold me on the Apex versus others was that the power bars each have their own 110V plug so multiple powerbars can be easily split among different breakers.

I'm thinking of getting the floor leak module. Once that's in place I'll probably get it to do the email alerts, as well as maybe shut my skimmer down (most leaks are because I've let the skimmer goo slop bucket overflow).

I say go for it!

My only hesitation was that the price of a controller could have gone a long way towards funding my eventual switch to LEDs. But if you don't have other big purchases on your bucket list then yeah totally go for it..