View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 12:22 PM

jorjef is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditpowdercoat View Post
Far cry from my ohh 7"+ Hippo
YOU ACTUALLY HAVE AN ELUSIVE NORTH AMERICAN HOUSE HIPPO. ???? I wanted one forever. For those unfamiliar with the house hippo I please read the cut and paste below...... I am so jealous.

The North American House Hippo is a creature that can be found throughout Canada and the Eastern United States. The House Hippo is a very timid creature and is rarely seen. While normally a quiet animal that prefers to stay unnoticed, the House Hippo is very territorial and will defend its territory if provoked. The House Hippo comes out at night to search for food and water. The favourite foods of the House Hippo include chips, raisins and the crumbs from peanut butter on toast. The House Hippo will come out at night to search for materials for its nest. They tend to build their nests in bedroom closets with mittens, dryer lint and bits of string.The House Hippo sleeps 16 hours a day, only coming out to search for food and water and materials for its nest. Also, due to their timid nature, they chose to only come out at night while you are most likely are sleeping.