View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 06:25 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Really Myka. Last we talked about these fish I told you no shipping yet you wanted me to bring these fish to calgary for somone. Then when I found somone who was willing to ship you were no longer interested.
Yeah, really. I still have the PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka
I'll be in Calgary sometime during the first week of October, maybe I could make a detour on my way back to Saskatoon to pick up the Clownfish. Assuming you still have them...? I think I would be going back home on Sunday the 7th of Oct.

Mindy
Hi Mindy,

I have decided to keep this pair shortly after talking with you.

[...]
Quote:
Have you seen those WW being bred today? I have and they are nowhere near the quality this one is.
Yes, Sustainable Aquatics brought a few to MACNA last year. Juvenile Wyoming White don't look as nice as adults, same with Platinums and the white Maroons. That's normal. SA WWs are just as nice, give them time to grow up.

Quote:
Im not taking a day off work for free.
The only reason I threw that offer out there is because I thought it sounded like you were thinking of driving them up to Edmonton for $75. Maybe you have another reason to go up there. Halfway to Saskatoon is a lot shorter distance than all the way to Edmonton.

SPS fanatic.