View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 03:28 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road
Default so went to the telus store today

and came home with a new BBerry. I mist say I was on the fence on buying a Galaxy S3 but in the end the Bberry Z10 won out.

so far I am really impressed, fast, stable, real easy to pick up on, and a real cool way of navigating the phone.

in my opinion this phone is enough to get back people who went to iphone and android because they weren't getting the versatility from BBerry, but it won't steal any die hard fans away from apple (cuz we know real apple people are just weird anyways ) or android.

mind you you can side load android apps onto the Z10. this also offsets the low number of apps (only 100 000 as of yesterday). and every day more big names are jumping in with there designed for BB10 apps instead of just porting the android ones.

not saying its the best phone in the world but I am saying it is the best blackberry on the planet and one that was long overdue.

Also the fact that I can have a decent phone while "buying Canadian" is cool to.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.