View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:34 PM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Yes, having several years of physics, I understand evaporative cooling. I still don't know what you're talking about. Probably best if we leave it at that
As always, I might have not been able to clear up my point I meant that LED plays a very important role in terms of reducing heat by saying "Save your reef during the summer" and you wrote you prefer LEDs because of evaporation which also falls in the heat issue. That was my point. Man I need to get better at how I write

Quote:
Originally Posted by subman View Post
but when did Mrhasan turn from the biggest led fan to having to debate how crappy they are in led threads.
Haha. I was never the biggest LED fan nor did I ever say that leds are crappy. Infact, given the chance and financial possibility, I would move to LEDs because of all the options they give. And my point was/is/will never be that "leds are crappy" (other than some fixtures which are really really crappy!). My points always is that LED cannot save you money; atleast for now It just lowers electricity bill (given that you are not replacing the saving with something else ), helps with issues related to heat and gives you more options.

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob