View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:36 AM

burge1234 is on a distinguished road

you still have evaporation from the lower tank. I didnt just make a glass box fill it up and seal it up with no sides open. As for how it looks as i said this is just a partial set up like i said before. None of the space between the cabinet and the tank will be seen because there will be frosted glass lids. And yes I realize that you wont see the bottom of the tank there as i said before. I didnt want to show this until it was done 100% but i had a few requests so figured why not. I have built tanks before and to me it was like yup..... it is a tank just like every other one. As for your ideas sphelps I do agree with those tanks more or less the zero edge aquarium. I really like those but they can seem blurry when you look through them. Everyone has and opinion. If I had built a zero edge aquarium people would ask why not build one thats bigger or maybe smaller or why not do a traditional tank. There will always be someone that doesnt like it and feels it is there job to tell them that. You can trust me. I know of every kind of tank out there. .... But it has also been done before. I like to challenge myself and do something different. If no one ever did that we would still be in the stone age im afraid