View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:43 PM

mess7777 is on a distinguished road

OK, I did a little legwork.

The minimum order is 12 units of any one type.

I was able to get an initial price on the IT2060 units(24" fully controllable with moonlights) for $250/each shipping included. There will be duties on this to be sure, I did see a group buy in the states and they were charged $80 brokerage fees. We could expect the same or a bit more plus of course our government wanting their GST cut as well. I am thinking it will be about $40 less a unit than other sites are offering. Of course then we have to think about getting it out to individuals, probably around $15-$25 more shipping in Canada per unit.

The price quoted was for all units with the same color configuration. I am pretty confident that I could negotiate some changes here if we can't agree on a color scheme.

For the D120 units, again it would need to be a minimum order of 12 units. I wasn't able to secure pricing, but I am pretty sure I could get them between $140-150 each shipped.

When it comes down to it, I will be trying to negotiate even better pricing, but wanted to provide a ballpark figure....without knowing I have enough interested parties I don't have very much leverage!