View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 AM

c me fish is on a distinguished road

Hello all,
I apologize to those that came by this afternoon that I was unable to meet in person.

As I have been asked to post, here are the shipment details: there were 11 frags that came in at 9:30 this morning. 2 were DOA and 1 which I'm pretty sure didn't make it either. The frags were labelled with each member's handle as listed below, but did not have the names of the corals themselves. The heat pack was still warm when it arrived.

REF:
1 for SamW
3 for J chu (1 DOA, 1 looked rough)
2 for chef
5 for me (1 DOA)

The shipping charges were initially calculated based on an even division per frag. The total shipping amount I paid for the first order was $50. Since I wasn't sure what the arrangement was between each individual member and Devin for the replacements it was a bit harder to determine the shipping charges for each member the second time around so it was kind of arbitrary. I did cover half of it myself though. If anyone feels this has been unfair I am happy to work something out with them.

For those who were short-shipped, it is something to be taken up with Devin and perhaps we can do that here but don't know if that's proper protocol, or if we should do that via PM... how is this normally done?