View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by michika View Post
I have to agree, my commute in and out of downtown from my house is between 10-45 minutes. With nobody on the road at 6:15am I can make it door to door in 10 minutes with the lights in my favour. If I have to work late and leave at 4pm it takes me 45 minutes to get home soley due to volume.

A trip from my house to any of our LFs is at least 45 minutes from door to door and again its volume more so then anything.
Ya, and sometimes the volume is completely unpredictable. I am surrounded by industrial parks which seems to be quite variable. Sometimes I can fly up and down Glenmore Trail, while other times (at the exact same time of day and on the same day) I could easily be at a stand still on Glenmore and not due to any accidents. Just volume in the area for whatever reason. Also, 18th Street SE which runs right through my community (Riverbend) has now been opened up at both ends with access from Deerfoot in the south. Some days it's all normal and there's a typical amount of flow on 18th Street while other times people appear to be jumping off of the Deerfoot and detouring onto 18th Street which causes grid lock through my community. I've been caught in it a few times but it is what it is.