View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:20 AM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madreefer View Post
They can not be beat by anyone in Canada on pricing or amount of available merchandise for sale. I'm pretty sure they're the reason that most stores in BC don't survive. They crush the competition. The delivery service that is being used in my town is terrible though. It's not too impressive when you come home from a long weekend and see that the courier has dropped your $3500 dry goods shipment off on the doorstep and left. I'm glad I live in a nice area of town. But they insure the shipments.
Yah there's always a risk with drop-offs. I live at the back door which is completely separated from the front side. Once I had a cellphone delivered and the guys at the front kept it and didn't let me know! I had to call the company to get the tracking number and after seeing that its delivered one day before, I knocked on their door and they handed me over. I was so ****ed!

I noticed that J&L mostly have the prices set at US MRP which is a huge plus in Canada. They are possibly the most ideal online vendor (not sure about the store itself but have heard they are extremely good too) in this country.

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob