View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 03:52 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

The picture is from night before last (I was too busy watching some hockey game on TV last night to take any pictures..)

It hasn't skipped a beat. So far, anyhow ... I don't know at what point you can consider yourself "out of the woods" ... it's been two weeks.

After I posted, I realized that I am probably exagerrating a little with the >24" claim. On a good day it might exceed 24", but that's probably not really the norm. "Average" is probably somewhere between 20"-24". The bottom of the base is not that wide around, but the top is, and then you add the tentacles on top of that, and it just LOOKs huge. Of course, the bowfront is only 18" front-to-back at it's max distance, but the confounding piece of info is that the anemone brushes up against both the front and back panels. It also sits at a bit of angle which would of course yield it a few extra inches maybe.