View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:42 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by michika View Post
Did you do the whole Zeo line Tony or just a few?
Do you mean for the 14-day cycle thing that I did, or the day-to-day permanent tank routine?

I ended up picking up most of Lobsterboy's zeo bottles so I ended up with more or less a full set. As some have emptied I've replaced a few things but I'm at the point where I find I don't dose any of them anymore except for sporatic bursts of this or that. I figure I'll just let them run empty at this point and see what happens. For the time being however I am still running the zeolites in a reactor.

For the 14 day cycle routine I think you only need zeostart, zeobak and sponge power. But the amounts are measured in terms of several ml per 25 gallon so you end up pretty much dumping the bottle contents in, or even several bottles worth depending on what size you get ... which kind of hurts when you take into account the retail on those things, but at least it did cycle in 14 (ish) days .. I dunno what the best call is.

Getting some more rock in now might not be a bad idea either ... easier now than later if you don't have to rescape anything..