Thread: lastlight's 28
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
Sexy tank you got going there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mseepman View Post
Welcome to the LED side...the tank is looking great! So glad to have you back on here.
Thanks guys! I'm excited to tinker with it and just appreciate having a slice of the reef again without all the overhead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
Can I gloat a little bit now?
I expect nothing less get to it =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy View Post
lol nice, its just a matter of time till ur tank is full of them lol. i'm just waiting on when the sps bug will bite you again lol.
Once I'm using ro/di and have some ROX and HC GFO going I'll maybe grab a few nice pieces and see what happens. I still see this tank as more of an easy / laid back reef with lots of movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDigital View Post
That torch coral is sweet! Although it got one head to many, I think you need to frag it!
I told you if you're a brave lad and don't mind the aiptasia let's do a trade. My peps actually cleaned all the pests off the torch skeletons from what I can see...

As for the cloves I really like'em. They're on their own rock but I wouldn't be surprised to see them spread somehow. it's crazy easy to access the insides of this tank so if I need to scrape some gsp or cloves once in a while that's ok with me. My first task is to blade most of the mushrooms off the rockwork!