View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:26 AM

jjntm is on a distinguished road

for those who will ask....I am currently not dosing ca/alk/mg as last time I tested they were all high... I use regular old IO salt since I can't get my reef crystals anymore... and was dosing 4 drops of Zeovit amino acid and 6 drops of zeo pohls coral vitalizer daily, but am holding off till I get parameters back in check.

Other then that I am running the super reef octopus 3000xp skimmer in sump, the cone shaped reactor u see on JL front counter with bio-pellets and also just started to run carbon....

I feed home made mix made by canuckgod420 (AWESOME STUFF!! everything in the tank loves it!!!) and also feed seaweed, (anyone know where to buy in bulk? currently spending $3.99 per 10 sheets at grocery store, has to be somewhere better to buy.) I am hoping I have some of the asians chime in here, rich, chris, or even anthony, I know you do your research and HAVE to know by now where to get plain old seaweed from by now...

well thats about it for now... I will update with more pics in due time... once I get some real growth to happen and all parameters are back in check...