View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:12 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

wow, that's actually a pretty nice setup. I really like your minimalist aquascape. But ya, I would be annoyed working on this tank as well, especially since you don't have a sandbed! That's a lot to reach down into the bottom (for me with t-rex arms). Even on my old 90g I had a 2" sandbed and I was still annoyed with the reach. Plus, I can see how scraping the back would make you want to slit your wrists with the kent scraper. Getting down near the bottom on that back wall would be torture (for those of us with short arms).

Anyway! I think it would go a long way to simply shave 4" off the top of this tank, in my opinion.

Even if you put a picture in the back wall you would still want to scrape it to keep it clean so that you could see the picture. Unfortunately scraping the back wall is just a necessary evil. However, there are people who simply don't care about what grows on the back wall and simply let it grow over with whatever. Again, I think lowering the height would make scraping the back A LOT easier and more manageable.