View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:52 AM
Colony Growing Master

Rice Reef is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralgurl View Post
We were out of town this weekend, I got home and noticed my radions are clicking and flashing. So I think something is off with the programming.

First issue, start program, plug in light, show it's connected but the other 2 aren't. So, refresh device list, it finds them good to go. Reset programming, lights start clicking again, and the 2 lights are now disconnected again.

Next issue, I disconnect the USB, unplug all 3 lights, plug back in and my left light will not turn on. So I unplug at the base, plug all back in. Lights on base all show green, but the LEDs stay off.

Restart program, plug in, it shows the lights are all connected, but I the left light will not come on.

Any ideas?
Check the fan ans see if it is running. A few mths ago 1 of my lights was flashing, checked it out and the fan was not running. I had contacted Ecotech and they told me there has been quit a few issues with the fan stopping and causing the lights to flash. It needs to be replaced if that is the case... Contact the store you purchased from and also the distributor for that store. Ecotech will not replace it for you as it has to be replaced by the Cdn distributor. I had posted this issue a few months back Unser equip. , lights.

I know what you are going thru as I've been there... Good luck.